Shalom everyone! The following is a diagram of the generations of Noah (Noach), from his son Ham to his nth great grandson Sodom, based upon the accounts of the Book of Genesis (Bereshith) in the Tanakh, the Book of Jasher, and the Book of Jubilees. From the account of the Book of Jasher, we know that men from the Hamitic line, Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim moved to the plains of the Land of Canaan and built cities named after themselves. The men were most likely descendants of the Hivites through Hur/Horites as they lived in the same territory. The descendants of Ham also known as “Hamites,” “Chamites” or “Hamitic” in the English language:
The Generations of Noah: From Ham to Sodom
- Ham married Ne’elatama’uk daughter of Eliakim, and had issue:
- Four sons Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
- Cush had issue, six sons Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, Sabteca and Nimrod.
- Raamah had issue, two sons Sheba and Dedan.
- Nimrod has issue, one son Mardon, and one daughter Azurad.
- Mizraim had issue, Lud (Ludim), Anom (Anamim), Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathros (Patrushim), Chasloth (Casluhim), and Capthor (Capthorim).
- The children of Pathros and Chasloth intermarried and produced five new peoples, the Pelisthim (Philistines), Azathim, Gerarim, Githim and Ekronim,
- Phut had issue, four sons Gebul, Hadan, Benah and Adan.
- Canaan had issue, eleven sons Sidon, Heth (Hittites), Yevusi (Jebusites), Amori (Amorites), Gergashi (Girgashites), Hivi (Hivites), Arkee (Arkites), Seni (Sinites), Arodi (Arvadites), Zimodi (Zemarites) and Chamothi (Hamathites).